Pre- & Post-Deal
- Identifying tie-up synergies between parties (organization, purchases, industrial or logistics plan, support functions, etc.)
- Quantifying the challenges and defining the implementation plan
- Operational Due Diligence : Description of the maturity and operational efficiency of the target
- Identifying and quantifying additional drivers of value generation
- Transformation plan : Support for management in defining the integration, separation or transformation roadmap
- Defining management methods for the transformation program (worksite organization, steering committees, operational and financial objectives, monitoring operating report, etc.)
- Implementing of management tools
Operational restructuring & turnaround
- Assessment of operations
- Assessing contribution of each of the corporate's lines of business (product concept, client portfolio, distribution channel, …)
- Comparing corporate performance to industry standards and « best in class » performance.
- Identifying and analyzing what causes the company to underperform in its operations.
- Identifying avenues for improvement of operational and financial performance.
- Delivering cost data for the recovery strategy.
- Drafting a full assessment report.
- Participating in strategic decision-making regarding which turnaround options to go for (decision trees).
WCR (Working Capital Requirement)
- WCR diagnosis: Key challenge -> 7% of sales
- Operational review of clients’ drivers – stock – supply chain – suppliers – Capex
- Identification of challenges and operational mobilization
- Sustainable short-term and medium-term action plan
- Operational support
- Securing cash flows
- Immediate cash operation : Operational management under cash constraints
- Plan to improve the group’s cash flow and WCR Implementation of large-scale sustainable improvement programs
- Program deployment plan, management and leadership
- Indicators and tools to facilitate adherence
- Cross review of the Cash Process
- Snapshot of all areas impacting the company’s cash situation
- Identification of the structure’s level of efficiency
- Learning-oriented presentation of our review based on “green, orange and red” signals
- Implementation of the improvements identified with Management
- Establishment of a Treasury Department, in the event of a carve-out or initiation of an LBO
- Review of the old structure’s existing processes (treasury system, reporting, etc.)
- On the basis of ‘best practices’ acquired through our experiences, proposal for processes and tools to be introduced
- Review and streamlining of existing bank flows (banks, accounts, means of payment, etc.). Identification of areas for improvement